Norwest Productions are proud to be the official audio supplier for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Norwest Productions is part of NW Group Australasia, and incorporates Haycom in Australia and Oceania and Spyglass in New Zealand. NW Group is Australasia’s largest specialist audio provider. With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, as well as New Zealand coverage with offices in Auckland and Wellington. NW Group is able to offer unparalleled knowledge and expertise in the Live event market across Australasia.
Norwest Productions commenced business in 1993 in Sydney Australia, by then sole director, Christopher Kennedy. Norwest first established a name for itself within the corporate sector, providing audio and vision solutions to high-end corporate and select touring clients, culminating in a successful bid for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, propelling the company to the world stage.
Sporting events where Norwest Productions have supplied audio services:-
- Olympic Games, Sydney 2000
- Pacific School Games, Sydney 2000
- Good Will Games, Brisbane 2001
- Olympic Games, Athens 2004
- Commonwealth Games, Melbourne 2006
- Asian Games, Doha 2006
- Gulf Cup, Abu Dhabi 2007
- Pacific Games, Apia (Samoa) 2007
- National Day Parade, Singapore 2007 to 2009
- Winter Olympic Games, Vancouver 2010
- Youth Games, Singapore 2010
- Commonwealth Games, Delhi 2010
- Arab Games, Doha 2011
- Olympic Games, London 2012
- Pacific Games, Port Moresby 2015
- Olympic Games, Rio 2016
Website: Norwest Productions